- PhD Student @Johns Hopkins University in the Honey lab.
- Broadly interested in the different topics within Psychology / Computer Science / Cognitive Science and Neuroscience.
- Undergrad in Computer Science @Freie Universität Berlin.
- Previously Student Assistant doing Relation Extraction (NLP) at DFKI.
- Psychological Momentum.
- Subsymbolic connectionist models.
- The Zeigarnik Effect.
- Representations in the Mind and Artificial Neural Networks.
- Algorithmic descriptions of Event Cognition / Situation Models.
I am dedicated to becoming a researcher at the intersection of Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Psychology and Neuroscience. I want to understand the workings of the human mind and eventually use that knowledge to create technologies that improve our living conditions.
I am deeply passionate about discovering and implementing the algorithms behind perception, cognition and behaviour.
Being in the middle of forming the foundation of my future scientific career, I am learning about new topics and absorbing all advice, experiences and lessons I can.
Full of ideas, ambitious plans and a probably hopelessly overly idealistic worldview, I am trying to reach for the stars. Let’s see what the future holds.
- People tell me I look shorter on Zoom than in Real Life.
- Yes, I started growing my hair before Corona.
- No, I still have not found the right hair routine.
- I was (second degree) uncle before I was born.
- Because I grew up bilingually, I sometimes confuse numbers in the range of 60-99: in German you say the last position first. In Spanish it is the other way around (It is interesting that I only noticed the phenomenon for numbers >60).
- I seem to be bad at deciphering what people say, even though my hearing itself is good (according to some doctor in Berlin…).
- The best Hot Chocolate place in Berlin.
- Yes, I like the US.
- Put on 80/90/00s music and I dance, dance, dance.
- My metabolism does not abide by the laws of the universe, if I eat a piece of cake I gain double of it’s weight the next day.
- Luckily, I lose weight as fast as I gain it.
- Yes, my phenotype is the analog of mixing coffee with milk.
- I am bad with names AND faces, but I am not prosopagnosic.